- This blog post will explain how to view your Deep Space Society NFT on OpenSea, the world’s leading NFT marketplace.
- Simply go along with the instructions shown in the following guide.
- Scroll down for the mobile version guide.
How to view your Deep Space Society NFT on OpenSea?
Mobile version to follow
Follow this step-by-step guide:
- Head over to the official OpenSea website.
- Connect your wallet of choice to the OpenSea platform. Click on the wallet icon in the top right corner, and choose your wallet provider from the drop-down menu. We will demonstrate how to connect a MetaMask wallet as an example.
- OpenSea will then show a pop-up window requesting your digital signature to allow a MetaMask connection to the platform.
- Click your profile icon at the very top right (if you still haven’t chosen a profile picture, a blue circle is shown by default). On this page, you can view all your NFT assets.
– You should then click on the [More] drop-down menu, followed by choosing the [Hidden] tab from the drop-down menu that appears, as seen below.
- Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a tangible NFT asset, part of a unique project – the Deep Space Society by Chains.
Mobile version step-by-step guide:
- Make sure you have installed the [MetaMask wallet App] on your mobile phone. Head over to the official OpenSea website using your mobile phone’s browser, and click the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Click the Connect Wallet button.
- Choose your preferred wallet provider; we will demonstrate how to connect a MetaMask wallet as an example.
- You are redirected to the MetaMask mobile app to complete the connection. The following images are shown on the MetaMask mobile app while presenting your OpenSea account details. Click the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Choose the Account tab from the menu, then click on Profile to proceed.
- Within your profile, click on the Collected dropdown menu, then scroll down to find the Hidden tab as shown below.
Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a tangible NFT asset, part of a unique project – the Deep Space Society by Chains.
Conclusion: Your NFT file is now visible to view anytime by following these exact steps once again. Stored inside the [Hidden] tab of your OpenSea account profile, you will find your DSS NFT. It is now yours for private use and safekeeping.
Follow us on social media for future announcements and updates: