- The CHA token public sale will begin on July 27, 2022, exclusively on the Chains Launchpad.
- Payment methods include BTC, ETH, BNB, TRON (TRX), MATIC, USDT, USDC, and DAI. In addition, SHIB, ApeCoin, and DOGE are accepted through the CoinBase payment gateway.
- You can complete KYC before or after buying CHA tokens.
- Chains.com is available in 4 languages, including Russian, Chinese, English, and Spanish.
CHA Token Public Sale in a Nutshell
The CHA token public sale begins on July 27, 2022. The token sale will take place exclusively on the Chains Launchpad; CHA token price increases with every 18,000,000 tokens sold.
Payment methods include BTC, ETH, BNB, TRX, MATIC, USDT, USDC, DAI, Coinbase, and credit cards.
Chains.com homepage features CHA’s current price, the number of tokens left at the current price tranche, total tokens sold, and additional live data about the sale. If you need help navigating the token sale dashboard, feel free to ask your questions in our Telegram or Discord channels, where we offer 24/7 product support; and check out this step-by-step video guide on how to buy CHA here.
Understanding the value of CHA
CHA is a multi-chain cryptocurrency token at the core of our product ecosystem, which will be issued on BSC, Ethereum, Polygon, and TRON networks. CHA-enabled Products include the Chains Launchpad, Prism, Exchange, Marketplace, and the Affiliate Program. Neither Chains nor CHA are static; we aim to continuously launch products and inject CHA with additional utility as our ecosystem develops.
$CHA provides holders with various benefits within the Chains ecosystem, which include:
- Flat reduction of transaction fees during payments: fees paid in $CHA will give users a 33% discount on the total fee price.
- Compounding fee reduction based on the amount of $CHA staked: users that hold $CHA balances on Chains.com will be eligible for fee discounts across all Chains products.
- Subsidies when utilizing $CHA as a payment method: all payments executed in $CHA on the marketplace will be partially subsidized by the revenue pool. The subsidy will be done as a rebate at the end of the month.
- Business Prism Analytics account access: Prism is a powerful analytics product launching in Q4 2022. Chains’ users will be able to track: cryptocurrencies, fiat currencies, equities, and commodities based on their preferred underlying asset.
- Affiliate referral rewards – affiliates will enjoy higher reward payouts in accordance with their amount of staked CHA tokens. There are currently 400 affiliate partners.
- Launchpad whitelist access: Chains Launchpad is a built-from-scratch token sale platform that supports native and external payment gateways, vesting mechanisms and multiple blockchains. Staking $CHA can be used as a mandatory token sale access mechanism.
You can learn even more about CHA by reading our Lightpaper and Whitepaper documents.
Chains as of July 2022
As there is no way of “soft testing” new products, we have introduced the Chains Launchpad to a few thousand whitelisted users during the CHA presale phases to beta-test our products, as well as scale our infrastructure and team. This process was imperative to open our token sale platform to the general public. We are incredibly grateful to our community and partners for helping us on this journey.
You can read more about the product roadmap on our website or head directly to our dedicated FAQ section for detailed information about each product, scheduled release date, planned features, and more.
Support and Multinational Communities
We offer 24/7 support on our Telegram and Discord, and also via firstname.lastname@example.org; There are 13 international Telegram groups, including Spanish, Russian, Filipino, Indian, Chinese, Nigerian, and others.
Chains.com is available in 4 languages, including Russian, Chinese, and Spanish. In addition, many of our blog posts and mailing lists are also available in localized versions. Check it out for yourself on Chains.com; in the upper right corner, you will find the language selector drop-down menu for the entire website.
Check out this video guide on how to buy CHA via the Launchpad platform.
Follow us on social media for future announcements and updates. Also, feel free to ask questions on our Telegram channel, where we provide 24/7 support on all things Chains.