- Chains native token CHA is officially being listed on the BitMart Exchange on 27.12.2022, 9:00 AM UTC.
- As per the results of a recent community vote, a BEP20 CHA/USDT pair will be listed first.
- The first vesting tranche of 12.5% will be released imminently. Follow our updates on Twitter.
- We’ve burned 1,700,000,000 CHA tokens that were allocated to the public sale.
- To withdraw vested CHA tokens, you must complete the KYC verification process (link in your Dashboard) if you haven’t done so already.
- You can request to migrate your CHA to BEP20 from your initial network by filling out this form.
- We will soon launch Chains’ CHA Staking Rewards Program, allowing users to earn up to 10% APY rewards in return for staking CHA tokens on our platform.
CHA is Getting Listed on BitMart
After the successful completion of the CHA token sale on Chains’ Launchpad, we are excited to have CHA listed on the BitMart cryptocurrency exchange. During the CHA public sale event, over 58 million tokens were sold, and the closing price per 1 CHA was $0.021052.
BitMart Exchange will list CHA on 27.12.2022, 09:00 UTC. The first trading pair available on Bitmart will be BEP20 CHA/USDT, and we are working diligently on introducing additional trading pairs.
For those users who wish to re-select their preferred blockchain network to BNB Chain, we offer an opportunity to do so by filling out this dedicated form. Before withdrawing from Chains.com, users must complete the KYC verification process (link in the Dashboard).
CHA withdrawals are not enabled as of December 26th. We are working on finalizing and testing this feature and will be issuing an update in the immediate future.
Following the primary listing on BitMart, we plan to continue listing CHA on other CEXs, and DEXs.
We will introduce our CHA Staking Rewards Program in the coming days, allowing users to stake their CHA holdings (vested and unvested tokens) and get up to 10% APY.
Further details about staking and exact terms will be released on the 3rd of January, 2023.
Follow us on social media for future announcements and updates. Also, feel free to ask questions on our Telegram channel, which provides 24/7 support on all things Chains.