- Chains is announcing the opening of the Community Sale stage.
- Access to the event is limited to users holding one of our unique codes.
- Use code “BLG” and apply here via the Community Sale Application Form.
- You are notified by e-mail once you are whitelisted.
- Improving the CHA token purchase experience leading up to the public sale is our primary goal.
The Chains Community Sale Stage Explained
We are excited to announce the beginning of the Community Sale stage, the final allocation of CHA tokens prior to the Public Sale due later this month. Community Sale is part of the presale. As of now, over 29,000,000 CHA tokens have been sold.
Providing a smooth CHA purchase experience before opening our Launchpad platform to the general public is currently our primary goal. Access to this stage of the early sale is limited to users holding one of our unique codes, obtained through our community channels and AMA events, followed by filling out the Community Sale Application Form.
Chains has devised the Community Sale stage to ensure our team has sufficient time to conduct comprehensive testing and implement upgrades; while scaling our platform to handle much larger user traffic during the Public Sale event, as we currently have over 500,000 registered users.
Over the last few days, the Chains ecosystem has onboarded thousands of new users. Based on the input of our presale participants, our team has already implemented multiple changes and upgrades to the platform:
- We added new payment methods while removing redundant ones in the process. This includes the addition of SHIB, DOGE, and ApeCoin to the Coinbase payment system.
- The Tron payment gateway no longer requires adding a “note”; our dev team has upgraded this gateway to ensure it now processes faster and supports USDT.
- We have integrated a few different platform improvements to guarantee faster processing of Binance Smart Chain, BTC, and Coinbase payment gateway transactions.
- We administered specific Google authentication improvements after a few users encountered issues with this authentication method.
- We temporarily deactivated the third-party credit card payment gateway until all the necessary checks are done, and we are confident that we can provide a frictionless CHA purchase process.
- We also made sure to expand our customer support team and opened a dedicated mailbox for KYC and ID tickets – email@example.com.
We can now promise the certainty of an excellent experience to hundreds of thousands of users once the Chains Launchpad exits the community sale stage and the CHA token sale is made available to the public.
Buying CHA tokens during the Community Sale:
Once your account has been whitelisted, you will be notified by e-mail. You can then use BTC, ETH, BNB, TRX, MATIC, USDT, USDC, and DAI. Additional tokens, including DOGE, SHIB, and ApeCoin, are also accepted via the “Buy with Coinbase” payment gateway.
Check out our video guide on how to buy CHA via the Launchpad platform.
Follow us on social media for future announcements and updates. Also, feel free to ask questions on our Telegram channel, where we provide 24/7 support on all things Chains.